Sunday 1 July 2012

When Things Don't Go The Way We Want It To

When things don't turn out the way we want it, put a complete trust in ALLAH. Trust ALLAH that He knows what's the best for  our life. I know this is easier said than done, put it's not impossible. Keep asking for ALLAH's help and guidance, Insya ALLAH as time goes by, ALLAH will help us find our way.

                        Trust ALLAH that He knows what's the best for  our life

In the meantime, hold on tight to Him. Pray, make du'a, read qur'an and of course socialize with others! Get together with your family, friends or even neighbours! Help those who are in need and volunteer! There are so many people who have worse life than us and need our help.

                       Pray, make du'a, read qur'an and of course socialize with others!

About your sadness, it's okay to be sad, but never dwell on it! Wake up for qiyamul lail. This is important. This is the time where we get in touch with our sadness!

                      It's okay to be sad, but never dwell on it
                      
                      Wake up for qiyamul lail. This is important! This is the time where we get in touch with our sadness

What do we do in the day? If you ask me, I would have some fun! :D

                       And have fun!

It was nice out so we just went to the park!
There were so many activities to do. One of them was drawing! The girls asked me to draw, so I just went along. It was fun though! And tomorrow I'll be doing the routines again *sigh*
But I thanked ALLAH for today, it was fun! And tomorrow, Insya ALLAH I'm gonna be ready for another surprise that ALLAH has for me! Fighting! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment