Saturday 19 October 2013

The journey begins

In January 2013, I followed everything about World Muslimah, from 2011 to 2012. There weren't much information from 2011 really. There were only few youtube videos during the final night, and some from the quarantine process. But that was it! I kept checking till I found some youtube videos from 2012. I studied all the videos which made to TOP 20 and which did not. Then I came across a youtube video and a blog from one of the finalists from 2012. She also won as The Most Talented. I was really excited! Then I thought to myself, why not asking her about the whole process during World Muslimah 2012. Soo, I did. This is what I asked her . . .


"Assalamualaikum Khansa, I'm Eva from Aceh, salam kenal ;)
I've been reading most of your posts and I actually enjoyed them. Keep writing Khansa ;)
Also, I've been reading your posts from world muslimah beauty, and thanks so much for providing the details ;)

And to be honest, I would love to participate in WMB next year, Insya ALLAH. But, I'm little nervous about it cuz I've seen most contestants from last year. They were all awesome! Especially the winners. Not to mention, the most talented one ;)

But, one thing that I'm really nervous about is the fashion part. I'm not a model. I've never done catwalk or anything. But I'm interested and would love to challenge myself in this part ;) If you could, what advice would you give it to me so that I could at least be aware of what's going on in the competition from last year?
So that I could be a lil bit PD (
confident) with catwalking , hehe :P

And if you could do me a favour, would you please write the details of your preparation to enter WMB, and also when you're finally chosen as the 100 semifinalists, 50 finalists, top 20. How were you guys chosen? was it only based on videos?

Also, the talent night, what was it about? and were you ask any questions during the finale?
Also during the quarantine, from day one to final night, what were you guys doing?

*I'm really sorry if I ask so many questions >,<
I'm sure this year's gonna be different from last year, but I'd love to just have an idea of what the competition is about.

Thanks you so much Khansa for you help and wish me luck ;)"


You can just click on this link World Muslimah 2012  and you'll find out all the details about World Muslimah 2012 ;)

NB: Huge thanks to Al-Khansa Salihah who has provided me with the Insight of World Muslimah 2012. I owe her big time! And I hope to do the same with you guys ;)





This is Khansa while playing hockey in the final night (for the talent night). How awesome is that?! By the way, we didn't have to perform our talents in front of the stage. We did it in front of ibu-ibu majilis taklim in Bandung ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment