Sunday 22 December 2013

Fun times skating!

Saturday afternoon, my brother, cousin and I went for ice skating. It was at the university of Calgary. The event was organized by muslim sisters. The cost was not that expensive either, 10 dollars per each person! This much also covers the equipment. I thought it was really cool. Thanks to the sisters who organized it! Well done guys!

This is my first time going for ice skating! Lol. I don't know how to skate. As you can see, I still need something to hold on to! :D




When I first stepped on the ice, I thought I was gonna fall down. Lol. It was really slippery. To be honest, skating isn't easy. You have to really learn the trick until you master it! I was able to walk, but not that fast. I had good time laughing at myself, and my cousin! Lol. Hopefully, there will second time to skate for us. Anywaaay, happy holiday guys! :D










No comments:

Post a Comment