Monday 13 January 2014

Public Speaking: DON'T PANIC

Assalamualaikum guys . . .
Well, I have not written on my blog since new year's eve. To be honest, I've been busy with university life. Duh! :D

So what's going on with my life now?

Well, I'm taking four courses this semester! Kinda busy! I'm also taking public speaking and French class. This is really out of my comfort zone! Well, that's the point! I want to get out of my comfort zone, to challenge and scare myself a little bit. Hihihi.

Tomorrow is our first Introduction speech, kinda nervous. But all I can promise is I'll try my best and leave the result to ALLAH. This is my new mantra by the way.

Our first task is to interview a classmate and we are required to introduce him or her to the class. So, I got to interview this person whom I should't mention the name of. An interesting fact about him: he is wearing a hat with pins all over it. I thought it's kind of unique of him.

And guess what? His hat has saved my life!

So what happened was, I had been so nervous because I thought we had to present on Thursday. I came to class and I sat down. He was sitting right in front of me and he was wearing this hat. I looked straight to his hat and one of the pins say: DON’T PANIC. I feel as if he was telling me that. So I calmed down. I was thinking maybe I should come up to him later and thank him. 

I was lucky though because I was actually paired up with him. So I got a chance to ask him what’s the story behind his hat. He loves to design, and the pins are his designs. He also loves to design costume to entertain people.

Another interesting facts about him is that, he has 6 pets. One of them is snake! He told me that snake isn't hard to take care of. Most people have wrong assumption about snake. I forgot what kind of snake he has. I'll ask him again. Hihihi.

Anyway I have to present about him tomorrow to class. Wish me luck guys :D











2 comments:

  1. You must have a snake Eva and I will try to touch the snake and put don't panic on the skin of snake... hehehe Insyallah encorage!

    ReplyDelete