Friday 4 January 2013

A day with Rafly

Before going back to Aceh in 2011, I had a wish to meet Rafly. Why?! Because I've always loved his songs! Duh! LOL! His songs are soo Acehnese! Why do I say that?! Well, many Acehnese copy others' music or sometime lyrics. Like other Indonesian's songs or even Indian's songs! Not Rafly! He's different! He brings out the pure Aceh's music and the lyrics are also well written in Acehnese. I'm not talking about the mainstream Acehnese, I'm talking about more traditional Acehnese. Isn't that awesome?! When you're listening to his songs, you actually remember Aceh!

Well, my favourite song so far is Seulanga. I know it's kind of old song, but not to me. Seulanga always reminds me how I should be as girl. It is the name of a flower which in his songs portrays how every girls should be. Every girls should be careful and protect themselves so that they can be as fresh as Seulanga when it blooms.

Anyway, enough talking about the song. Here's my picture with Rafly! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment