Monday 7 January 2013

A new of a beginning - Winter Semester 2013

To be honest, I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time. Tomorrow is my first day of school after  holiday. I'm afraid I'd make the same mistakes I've done last semester. But hopefully not. I'm also excited, wanting to know how's the end of my journey this time. Years from now. Insya ALLAH.
I'm hoping that I'll be actively involved academically and socially. I really wish there's no time to fool around anymore :/
And why does it feel like the end?! I've felt like this years ago when I first entered High school. But guess what, when I thought it's the end, I was wrong. It's just a new of a beginning.
And tomorrow is not the end, though it feels like it. Tomorrow is a start of putting back the pieces of my life together. It's a new semester to me after getting two academic warnings. And I've learned my lesson, which is to not run away from things anymore. This time, I want to fight my battle. Fears are meant to be conquered, not to run away from.
Also, I've learned to prioritize. This time, no matter what, ALLAH is the first priority in my life. I'm hoping to never delay my salah. I'll try to pray on time, and if possible, I'd add some sunnah. Not to mention, Quran will be my best buddy, Insya ALLAH. Also, I'm still working on my time management, which I have to say is still bad :/
Anyway, wish me luck guys and please pray for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment