Friday 11 January 2013

My precious water bottle

After finishing work today, I headed to the bus stop right away. But then, I realized that I forgot my apron. I left it in the store. I called my key holder right away, asking if she saw my apron in the store. She said she didn't, but I was sure I left it there. As a result, I went back. I didn't call her again because I didn't want to disturb while she was counting the paddy cash. She's been good enough, helping us out with the vacuuming and sometime sweeping or mopping the store. So, I waited outside.

While waiting, I was a little bored and asking myself what could I do to have fun. So I came up with an idea. I put my water bottle in a pile of snow. I set an alarm for ten minutes. I wanted to see if my water would be frozen. Few minutes later, my key holder came to the front till (she was in the back) and saw me standing. She asked why didn't I call her so that she could open the door and let me in. I just shrugged. I really didn't want to bother her. She had done enough.

Anyway, I called my dad so that he could pick me up because it's too late. While waiting for my dad, I kept looking at my water bottle from the window and constantly checking the time. It's about one minute and forty two seconds left. Suddenly, there was a man walking by and picking up the water bottle. I was like, no no no, please don't take my water bottle away! I couldn't run to the door, because I really didn't want to leave the door opened. My key holder had already gone to the back. I was afraid somebody might have come in. So, I was standing there in despair, and kept looking at the man as he passed me by. He might have been a scavenger who is on the way home trying to keep working so that he could save some money.

It was actually really funny because I really didn't expect it would have happened. I guess this is what life is about. You just have to expect the unexpected. ALLAH does have surprises for you ;)
Anyway, I took a picture of my water bottle before it got stolen. What a fun night! :D LOL




1 comment: