Sunday 17 March 2013

Maher Zain Concert

When I thought my life was about to end, I was wrong. My life has just began. So long I'm still alive, the condition in my life will keep changing, for that's what's constant in this world. This life will never be perfect. Neither perfectly sad, nor perfectly happy. It's always something in between. 

My family and I went to Maher Zain concert yesterday. I was so thrilled and so excited! Finally, I get to see Maher Zain live in Calgary! Alhamdulillah! We were like crazy fans! LOL. Screaming out his name! The best part was when the MC mentioned Indonesia, we were like "woohooooo", we're from Indonesia!!! :D

Anyway, here's some of our pictures together with Maher Zain!!!! :P



He is a?! He is a?! Masya ALLAH!!! :D

My sister and I at the concert

My sister and cousin were at the front row. My other cousin and I were blocked by people's hands. I guess were unlucky. Well, there will be next time hopefully, Insya ALLAH :D




3 comments:

  1. Maher Zain kmren tu juga ke Aceh kan saii :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maker Zein was visited Aceh why you didn't standing in front of the stage? hehehe...( are you mu phom my English? if I got mistakes please correct the best word.)

    ReplyDelete