Sunday 24 March 2013

Is oxygen more important than love?!




There has been an interesting argument going on, between my friends and I, about what is more important between love and oxygen. I think you can never separate them both, for they both have to co-exist with each other. One of my friend made a really good point by saying that we can still breath without love. I agree with this, but I don't think you'd last very long because humans can't really stand if the heart remains empty. The conversation went on. He later added that everything's easy in the hands of ALLAH. ALLAH could even make hemoglobin attached to nitrogen, or carbon dioxide and turned them into non-toxic chemicals.
***He's a med student by the way, so I'm assuming that he knows what's he's talking about. LOL

The other two friends mentioned that, it's out of ALLAH's love that he gives us the oxygen in the first place and oxygen exists out of ALLAH's mercy, which I think another really good points.

Anyway, I do think that love is more important than oxygen. However, it depends on what love are we really referring to. To me, it's not this world's love in any forms because this love could actually suffocate us (even though there's oxygen!). It is really an everlasting love . . . it is the love of and for ALLAH ALLAH Azza Wajalla . . . 
;)


4 comments:

  1. Hehehe, our discussion on facebook saii :D
    Afriiii, Komen afrii kok gak ada notification nya di email eva?!
    Jadi Eva g tau kalo ada yg comment ke blog, kecuali kalo di cek satu persatu :/

    ReplyDelete