Monday 18 March 2013

One thing that I take for granted . . .


Just a week ago I chatted with my best friend from Aceh. She told me I am lucky to live in a country where it snows. She really wanted to touch snow! When I heard about this, I felt like somebody has just punched me in the stomach. I have been so ungrateful and have taken things for granted. I just realized that there are still people out there who haven't touched or even seen snow. However, here I am, hating and complaining when it snows because I can't tolerate the cold weather. Her honesty is really an eye opening for me.
So, in the afternoon after getting home from school, I took this picture and tag her on facebook. This snow is a special present for her, for reminding me how I should be thanking ALLAH for the blessing that I once took for granted . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment