Monday 27 May 2013

Spring semester 2013

Guess what guys?!! I have a midterm tomorrow, which I haven't prepared for! OMG, I'm freaking out now. Arrrrrrgggggh. Am I exaggerating it?! Of course, not! Well, a little bit :D

If you can see me right now, this is how I look like  . . .




Aaaaaand this is what I feel like doing . . .




I wish I could chew all this pencil out, and swallow the lead til my intestine absorbs it. I'm pretty sure this will not be a healthy-diet that I planned for myself, but it works when you're stressed out :D

Anywaaay, wish me luck guys. Aaand please please pray for me >.<


Few hours prior to exam . . .


I wonder if hoping to get 100% on your midterm, when you're not prepared, would be called unrealistic?
Then what does "hope for the best" mean?!

I wonder what being unrealistic really mean?!
If I were to recall all of this times,
I would've been called unrealistic then.
And all my dreams would have been called "unrealistic expectations".

But still, shouldn't we all hope for the best?!
Shouldn't we still expect positive outcomes even though the condition won't allow us?!
Are we being unrealistic for that?!

I wonder doing something would make a difference than not doing anything!

*Anyway, midterm is few hours away, and I'm sooooo not ready*
Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh! LOL:P




No comments:

Post a Comment