Wednesday 29 May 2013

Study time!!! :D

My post this time is special because I'm going to show you what I eat during my study time :D

As you may know, we like to eat when we're stressed out. Well, probably not you guys, it only applies to me! Hahaha.
So, instead of chewing something unhealthy, why not switch to something healthier?!
The choices can vary, but I prefer fruits and veggies for my snack. Especially strawberries, raspberries, and apples. They're my favourite!

Soooo, here's my "study" snack.



And please don't eat too much of it because we'll develop toxicity. Too much of anything isn't a good thing. It's always good to balance it out!

As I mentioned to you guys earlier that I'm switching to a healthy diet. Therefore, I'm only going to eat healthy-foods from now on. Wish me luck guys :D


*Broccoli is a source of Calcium, vitamin C.
*Carrots is a source of vitamin A
*Strawberries is a source of vitamin C.



No comments:

Post a Comment