Friday 15 February 2013

Reading Break

It's reading break people!!! It's time to read! Lol , obviously! :D

Sooo, I'm supposed to catch up with assignments and do some readings! Of course, that's always the plan. To do this and that, but what makes me nervous is that, I sometime screw up my own perfect plans. I often find myself discouraged as a result. I thought I was gonna watch movies for just few minutes, but then I ended up finishing the whole episodes.
***I sometime stay up all night to just finish the movie! :/

What makes me so nervous is that, it's a week long, and often time I find myself distracted. I want to do something else instead of doing what I'm supposed to be doing. If I happen to screw up my plans, I'll be devastated and losing hope. It's hard to get myself back up sometime :(

I know, I know, we are human, we make mistakes! We screw up! We're not perfect! :/
We have to forgive ourselves, and ask, "What can I learn from my mistakes?! How are these mistakes gonna make me a better person?!" and of course, this takes time and lots of practise to build the skill. But nothing's impossible ;)

Anyway, happy reading break people! I'll tell you how my break goes! I'll see you until then! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment