Sunday 21 April 2013

Cinta Laura Kiehl



Hiiiiii guys! I'm done my exams! It's time to have fun and relax a little bit :D lol
Anywaaay, I was just chilling and watching youtube videos.
I came accross Cinta Laura's videos, well, I was actually searching for her to be honest :D
There's always something new about her! Something positive, unlike other celebrities who are known for doing things that they're not supposed to be doing (you know what I'm talking about :P)
And of course, people make mistakes and they'll learn from them. I'm not here to judge anybody. Neither am I gossiping about them. I'm just sharing my thoughts :D

Sooooo, what's with Cinta Laura this time?

Well, as you can tell, I adore her very much. I'm like her fans <3 hahaha
She's sooo into school and career, which not many celebrities are like these days.
In this video, she talked specifically on how she manage her time between studying and her social life.
She studies very hard and admits that library is her "second home"!!!! Can you believe it?!!!

She also told the media that she's very organized and actually done her assignment a week before it's due. Once again, can you believe it?!

Unlike me, I'm soooo the last minute person :(  I wish I could be as organize as Cinta Laura. Hopefully, next semester will be better, Insha ALLAH. Please pray for me guys, and wish me luck ;D

I guess there's one thing that makes us similar, we both are majoring in Psychology :D

Anywaay , here's the video I was talking about :D




No comments:

Post a Comment