Sunday 21 April 2013

Lake Louise, Banff (Calgary, AB)

Sooo, I'm adding new label to my blog this time which is travelling.
I'm inspired by many people. I've read their blogs on how they want to travel all over the world. And to me that doesn't seem a bad idea. I do think that when you travel, you see different things which you learn from especially seeing ALLAH's creations. It makes you realize how small you are in front of ALLAH, the Lord of the universe.

I personally love nature! I love rivers, oceans, mountains, trees, etc. I just love to be out there, living in the wild :D hahaha

Sooo, welcome to my new section. Hopefully I could get a camera and start taking pictures like a pro :D But for now, I'll just upload pictures that I took from my phone. Please be patient until then :D

And as you guys know, the world is huuuugeee. Soo, let's start with somewhere local, somewhere close to where you live.

Soo, let's explore more, shall we? :D

This is Lake Louise in the summer. I got this pic from google because I don't exactly have a summer version of it. Isn't it beautiful?! Subhanallah <3



Lake Louise is a great place for canoeing. Many tourists from all over the world comes here over the summer. So, if you're thinking about canoeing, that's it! This is the place! ;D

My family and I went there in the beginning of spring. I think it was in the middle of March. As you can see, it's frozen! Can you believe it?! It's ALLAH who did it. Isn't He powerful <3
***Yes, you could walk & run on it! ;D

Anyway, I don't write the details of the lake because if you guys want to know more, you guys can always google it :D hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment