Saturday 6 April 2013

Term Paper

What is the hardest test your facing right now?

The hardest test that I'm facing right now is really writing my term paper. Of course there are other problems too. But this is what occupies my mind the most right now. I've been so worried because I just don't seem to get my ideas right. I don't know if my arguments make sense or not. The hardest challenge is really finding the arguments and have the journals to back it up. I haven't found any journals yet. Another thing, my grammars are still all over the place. I don't know who's going to proof-read my paper before I hand it in. Oh noooooo, help . . .

To some people, this might be trivial problem, but to me, this is the hardest thing that I'm facing right now. And it is true that people are tested differently, depends on their ability.

"Allah tidak membebani seseorang melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupan nya" (QS - Albaqarah: 286)

And guess what?! This is all I can think about. And if not finish, it does feel like the end of the world.
***Well, I guess my world :(

Well, at least I've done my part, and I'll leave the rest of the matter to ALLAH

Semaaaaangaaaaaaat Evaaaaaaaaaa ;D



April/15/2013

I checked my MRU account and guess what???!!! I got B on my Term Paper!!! Alhamdulillaaaah!!! I know it's not an A or A+, but still. I'm grateful for it ;)
I thought I was gonna get D or C cuz I've been putting it off :(
It shows that as long as we do our part and trust ALLAH with the result, ALLAH will give us a way ;)
And hopefully, I'm gonna keep working and improving my writing skill.
Until then, I hope I'll get an A or A+

Please pray for me, and wish me luck guys!!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment