Tuesday 9 April 2013

Term Paper Presentation

Yiaaaaaay, I did it. Alhamdulillaaaaaaah :D
I thought I was not gonna do it because it's only worth 10 percent. I was like, why do it?! It's only worth 10 percent. That has made me worrying for days. Lol. Thinking how on earth would I present?!
Should I do it with power point?! Or just word document?! Seriously, I'm freaking out about it. LOL
Now, that's it's over, my worrying really is not worth it -.-"
It went well. I got full points. 10 out of 10! Alhamdulillaaaaaaah :D

My ideas were basic and it wasn't exactly 8 minutes as it was expected to be. But my proff said my points were clear, so it waaas good. And of course, I feel good :D hhhhaaaa
Although, I kept looking at my paper during my presentation. It's a process, really, it does take time to be more comfortable to present in front of others ;)

Anywaaaay, I really need to stop worrying from now on. Just face the day, do my part, and trust ALLAH. No more running away please ;)

Once agaaaaain, don't forget to say Alhamdulillaaaaaaaaaah for everything that has happened, good or bad in our definition!!! ;)


Aaaand, I decided to give myself a treat :D



I got this chicken BBQ Calzones from Biblos! It's middle eastern food. I think it's lebanese cuisine. Aaaaand of course, it's halaaaaal :D

***There's gonna be debate on my environmental class, which I haven't prepared for. Anywaaaay, please make dua for me guys! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment