Tuesday 16 October 2012

ALLAH knows best


There are so many things that we want in life,
but we don't get it.
Guess what?!
We become really frustrated and angry.
We ask, and ask these questions:
"ALLAH, how could you do this to me?"
"Why is it so unfair? She or he has it, why don't I?"
"What's wrong with me? Don't you love me?"

We forgot that ALLAH knows best.
He created us therefore He knows what's best for our life.
But we don't see this because we're too focused on all the things that we want,
as if we know what's best for our life.

My favourite quote from Quran:

"Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu padahal ia amat baik bagimu dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu. ALLAH mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak"

(QS : Al-Baqarah : 216 )

I think the only solution would be,
keep asking for ALLAH's guidance so that we are patient and faithful with His plan.
Sooo, keep praying ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment