Friday 24 August 2012

Facebook Addict!

Are you a Facebook addict? if you ask me, "I am" : D
All my Acehnese friends are on facebook, what can I do? :( And it's not easy to adapt here. I'm still on 30 % adaptation scale. Pretty sad eh? :(
I've been trying to get a life. I've joined clubs in the past years. But now, I haven't joined anything yet. I just came back from Aceh, so please give me some time, people :D

I've been living here for almost 5 years. I know, I know, it's a long time. But still, this place is so strange. So different from back home. From foods, climate, language, people! Everything! It's not easy to adapt in this country. I'm always missing home:(

The only reason why I'm always checking facebook is because all my friends are on facebook! :(






No comments:

Post a Comment