Sunday 26 August 2012

Yes, Insya ALLAH, I will be okay :)

"It's good that you don't quit this time" my friend told me.
"I know, but every time I work, I get nervous. The customers aren't very nice sometime you know" I told her.
"Like how?".
"Like sometime when I couldn't understand what they're saying, I could see their frustration. It seems like they don't understand, and nobody seems to try to understand anymore" I told her hopelessly.
"Should I advise you to be patient and add the religious talk?" asked my friend cautiously.
"Yeah, why not? I need it, I guess"
"Well, you might've known that this is part of our Lord test for you, for you to be patient, and for you to also not lose hope in Him"
"I know, but it is so hard" tears started to flow down on my cheeks. "And I really don't know what's wrong with me. Everyone seems to do just fine at school. But me, I ended being worry more than ever. I dropped two classes because I couldn't handle them. I didn't take five courses each semester like my friend did and that worries me. What if I wouldn't finish in time or what if I don't finish at all? and future worries me! I don't know how they manage it, I don't know how you can handle not worrying about future."
She was quite for awhile and then started talking. "What worries you the most?".
"I really wish that I could send my dad home to retire. He's getting old and I don't want him to work hard anymore. I'm just scared of everything that might happen in the future"
"Have you tried to trust your Lord? Do you think that He will just put you in a situation without helping you? Do you think that he would leave you alone in this world after creating you?"
"So you're saying that He continuously helps me and he's helping me even now?" I asked her back.
"What do you think? Why do you smile after crying? Who made that possible? Who made it all OK after every pain you feel and every suffering that you're going through?"
"So He never leaves me alone, not even a minute?"
"Not even a second, never. He's always with you, with all of us. He's taking care of us all you know"
We were quite for awhile.
"Will I, umm, will I be okay?"
My friend didn't answer me back but instead I only saw my assuring smile that said, yes Insya ALLAH I will be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment