Sunday 26 August 2012

Superwoman! :D



I remember in High School, I joined many different clubs. I joined leadership club, chess club, art club, tennis club, debate club (I came to this club twice in my first and second year. Man, I really thought I wanted to become a debater or something. Lol) and newspaper club, but I only lasted few days in the club, then I QUIT! 
I guess my problem had been wanting to be "EVERYTHING" which is impossible, or is it? 

Well, NOBODY is PERFECT! I've been saying it over and over and over again to everyone but well, it doesn't work on me for quiet sometime. I've always wished that I could do ANYTHING like you know, SUPERWOMAN!   But, it was great experience after all because that way I was exposed to many different things. Well done 


Before entering university, I didn't realize that was my problem. I still wanted to be good at, EVERYTHING. I even wanted to join more clubs! Then I realized what happened in High School, I ended up QUITTING from all the clubs 
So this time I have to do things differently. I just want to stick to few clubs that are interested to me.

Through my exploration time in High School, I realized that I actually have passion for writing. I stick with newspaper club for a few months. I also wrote a few articles. Therefore in university, I want to stick with a club that allow me to write in it  So far, there is this one club called creative writing club, but my english still sucks so I don't think I'm joining to that one just yet. I hope I can join to that club one day 

And my time management still sucks! But I'm still working on it , wish me luck guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment