Sunday 23 December 2012

Girls' night out :D


Well, it was actually my friend's birthday party. She just turned **. It's a secret. Hehe. She didn't make it big or anything. She just invited her closed friends, and relatives. It was pretty decent, nothing fancy. My cousin and I were invited to her birthday. We all went to the same High School together, so that's how we knew her.

So, basically we were just dancing in the basement. No boys were allowed! LOL
She loved dancing and secretly wished to be a dancer. Hehe. I also did some crazy moves, lol. It was mostly Hindi songs and dances, which I also loved.

After that, we just ate dinner. We had this Pakistani foods, kebab, nun (I'm not sure how to spell it), and many other kinds which I didn't really know.

Anyway, here's our pictures together :D




No comments:

Post a Comment