Monday 24 December 2012

The Best Quran Recitation - WM 2013

It started out with dreams and plans. It works like a proposal. You tell and show it to ALLAH. Then if ALLAH thinks those dreams and plans you have for yourself are suitable for you, then HE will grant them. If not, HE will replace them with something way better than you've ever imagined!

In December 2012, this is what I wrote. How I wanted to join World Muslimah 2013, and hoping that I could be selected as TOP 20. I moved even further with my plan. I hope I could win as the "The Best Quran Recitation" for these following reasons. I made dua that if ALLAH think I could carry the amanah, then please choose me. If not, please choose somebody else who is capable of doing so.

This is what I wrote down on December 2012. Soo, here we go . . .

I wish to enter World Muslimah Beauty in 2013 and hoping to win the title as "The Best Qur'an Recitation". This is a picture of Rizkitha Aswinda Putri, The Best Quran Recitation from 2012.



I want Indonesian people and Aceh society particularly, to pay more attention on perfecting their skill on reading Qur'an. I also want Indonesia to be a host for quran competition in international level. I've always wanted to learn tajwid more intensely for a very long time, because I only know little things about tajwid. But it's hard to find people who can teach it. I found some videos on youtube about tajwid from Ustad Don who is from Malaysia. It has helped me a lot. And currently, I enrol myself in Tahsin, an online learning Quran program from Malaysian and Indonesian sisters who are kind to teach us for free! Hopefully, I'll continue learning tilawah as well. Wish me luck guys ;)

I'm sure, if ALLAH wills, I can win as The Best Qur'an Recitation. But if not, I'm sure He has a better plan for me. All I have to do is to try my best and to trust ALLAH with the result. Also, it doesn't even matter if I win or not, just by having this dream makes me really excited to seize the day. Thanks to ALLAH ;)

Furthermore, like Ust Yusuf Mansur has said, don't forget: dream, pray and action! ;)


Our sister, Dayangku Rabiatul Adawiyah won as The Best Quran Reciation 2013. She's from Brunei Darussalam. Congratulation dear, I'm very proud of you ;)



NB: By the way, I'm not sure if it is just me who notice it, but they kind of have similar pose :D Aaand, congratulation for both of you dear <3



No comments:

Post a Comment