Monday 31 December 2012

2013

Hi guys! It's me again. Of course, it's my blog! Lol. Many people write something on the new year's eve. You know how they wish that the new year's gonna be different than the previous years. I thought, why not write something too?! It's not a crime really. LOL
And I do wish 2013 will be different you know. In a good way of course. I'm not saying that I won't make mistakes. I can't promise you that. What I'll promise is that, I'll try my best to learn from my mistakes and hopefully I'll be a better person as a result.

Anyway, it's new year! Should I say happy new year?! I should probably not, cuz we're only allowed to celebrate Islamic new year. Anyway, it's 2013! Am I excited?! Of course! Duh! To be exact, I'm curious wanting to see how my future's gonna be like (Insya ALLAH if I'm still alive of course).


Sooo, talking about new year's resolution, here are some things that I wish to come through in 2013 ;)


Winter
1. ALLAH is my priority.
I hope I can pray the 5 daily prayers on time. Hoping to add some sunnah as well. Tahajud is a must! Dzuha! And many other sunna prayers as well.

2. I'm gonna be serious about learning Qur'an.

-Learn Qur'an with Tahsin member
-Teach cousins
One day, I'm also hoping to read quran like international Qoriah.
***If ALLAH wills, this is really gonna happen guys!>,<

3. I wish that I would be focused in this coming winter semester.

I wish that I would try my best to get As for my classes. It doesn't matter if I don't get As. What matter is that I try my best and let ALLAH takes care of the rest. Cuz ALLAH is Al-alim, the most knowledgeable of all! He created this world guys! He knows better than us! Who are really?!

4. I wish to be an active member of MSA.

I wish we're really gonna do Islamic awareness >,<

5. I wish to be an active member of PSC


6. Work part-time

***I wish to master time-management


Spring
1. ALLAH is still my priority

2. Hoping to start learning tilawah.

-Still teaching my cousins
-Hoping to teach Qur'an to Indonesian kids >,<

3. Hoping to study hard and smart to get As


4. Activities on campus might be off, therefore I'm gonna look for other activities.

-Writing workshops?

5. Work


***I wish to enter WMB as well. Pray for me guys >,<

Summer
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do during summer. Probably working?! Or I could continue learning tilawah?! Or I could read driving book so that I can get a driving liaison?! Or join cooking club?! Or join writing club?! Hahaha, I'm not sure okay.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted about my life. I'm also gonna tell you what happens cuz really this is just my plan, not ALLAH's. And of course, ALLAH is the best of planner.

I'll see you soon, Insya ALLAH ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment