Tuesday 11 December 2012

Loneliness isn't so bad after all

There was moment in my life where I spent so much time with myself, and getting to know myself. And there was also a point where I kept asking myself, "Who am I?! What do I like?! What and who do I want to be in the future?!"
Through that moment, I discovered that God had given us talents, things we're born with. And for me, that is writing! And when I realized that I love writing so much, I want to keep writing! It doesn't take me so much time to write, it comes naturally. Unless, when I have to write papers for my classes, this does take time! Hehe.
Another thing, I used to really hate reading. However, I realized that reading isn't so bad at all. I came to love it, not only because I want to improve my writing, but also I discover worlds that I don't even know exist! Furthermore, I also used to hate cooking. But in this moment, I came to love it as well. I guess it is true, the loneliness sometime isn't so bad after all. It makes us getting to know ourselves better. And of course not to mention, the solitude strengthens our relationship with God.


No comments:

Post a Comment