Monday 3 December 2012

My Dream, why are thou so far away?



My dream, why are thou so far away?

They say, when you dream, dream big!
Now, I have a dream, a real one!
My dream is big! Huge in fact!
I think about it every second, every minute, every hour, every day!
Guess what?!
I can't no longer sleep.
And I blame they for telling me that!

I plan, plan, and keep planning.
It seems so far away still.
Why does it feel that way?!
I can't no longer be patient.
I want it now!
Oh Lord, why can't I have it now?
Please tell me the reasons why?

I'm too tired waiting!
God, can I please have it? Like now?
I want it now! And exactly in the way I want it!
I know it's wrong to dictate You, my Lord.
Please, please, teach me how to be patient and to be not so bossy.
I'm not the boss, You are!

Oh Lord,
Who I am to criticize You?
I didn't create this world, You did!
Who am I to decide what's best for me?
I didn't create me, You did!
Who am I to say I deserve this dream?
When it's really out of Your mercy that You give in the first place!


This is my test, to be patient, to trust Your plan, to be grateful with all the things You've given.
When in fact, I deserve nothing!Oh Lord,
The King of all kings!
The King of the world!
Please teach me to be patient, to be grateful with all the things You've given,
and most important, to trust You, with Your plan.





***PS: I took this picture in the sidewalk close to my house. Isn't it awesome! ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment