Monday 24 December 2012

Vanilla Bean Frappuccino


I ordered Vanilla Bean Frappuccino at Starbucks today <3

Well, like I said, I've been wanting to try different flavours this time. Vanilla Bean Frappuccino tastes pretty good, lovely in fact. But one thing I didn't know, it's cold. I guess it comes with some ice. It tastes like ice cream almost. And it's cold outside, like -26C or something. But it's okay cuz it's yummy. LOL. I'm not sure how much calories does this have. To be honest, I don't pay that much attention to these kind of things. But I guess, it's good to know because you want to be healthy, right. You don't want to eat too much sugar, or too little of it. It's always good to be balanced ;)

Anyway, I would recommend you guys to try this one. It's lovely <3


No comments:

Post a Comment