Wednesday 12 December 2012

I wonder

I wonder why we worry so much when we have God, the only One protector.
Is it because we are unsure of His supreme power?
Or is it because we are unsure of His true existence?

I wonder why we feel lonely, even when we are alone, when God is near to us.
Even nearest to our own jugular vain?
When we have Him watching us 24/7?

I wonder why we are scared to death, when we have Him as our saviour.
When we know, He will protect us from anything.

I wonder why we feel so unloved, when we have Ar-Rahman, the Most merciful of all.
Most beloved to us than our own parents.

I wonder why we're scattered when things don't go they way we want it, when we have Al-Alim, The most knowing of all.

I wonder why we're looking so much for acceptance of this world, when we have the One who will accept us no matter how we look on the outside.

I wonder why.


No comments:

Post a Comment